|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 kg|
|Price:||5000 us dollars per 500 kg|
|Packaging Details:||Level wound coiled on wooden spool|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100000 kg per month|
|Material:||Incoloy 825, UNS N08825||Surface:||Bright|
|Delivery Condition:||Bright Annealed||Packing:||Level Wound Coiled|
|Application:||Downhole Hydraulic Control Line||Standard:||ASTM B704|
ASTM B704 N08825 Incoloy Alloy 825 seamless coiled tubing hydraulic control line
MEILONG TUBE provides a wide range of tubular product forms and materials mainly for the oil & gas sector. Our products have been successfully used in some of the most aggressive subsea and downhole conditions and we have a long proven track record of supplying products that meet the strict quality requirements of the Oil & Gas and geothermal energy sectors.
Improvements in the technology for the enhanced exploitation of oil and gas fields has increasingly required the use of long continuous lengths of stainless steel and nickel alloy tubulars for hydraulic control, instrumentation, chemical injection, umbilical and flowline control applications. The benefits of this tubular technology have resulted in reduced operating costs, improved recovery methods and reduced capital expenditure by connecting downhole valves and chemical injection with remote and satellite wells to a fixed or floating central operating platform.
• Downhole hydraulic control lines.
• Downhole chemical control lines.
• Subsea control lines for hydraulic power and chemical injection.
• Smoothbore control lines used in fibre optic applications.
Coiled tubing is available in a range of different product forms depending on the customer requirements. We manufacture seam welded and redrawn, seamless tube products. The standard grades are 316L, alloy 825 and alloy 625. Other grades of stainless steel in duplex and superduplex and nickel alloy are available on request. Tubing can be supplied in the annealed or cold worked condition.
• Seam-welded and redrawn tubing.
• Seamless and redrawn tubing.
• Diameter from 3.18mm (0.125’’) to 25.4mm (1.00’’) OD.
• Wall thickness from 0.51mm (0.020’’) to 3mm (0.118”).
• OD tolerance +/- 0.005’’ (0.13mm) and +/- 10% wall thickness. Other tolerances are available on request.
• Coil lengths up to 13,500m (45,000ft) without orbital joints.
• Encapsulated, PVC coated or bare line tubing.
• Available on wooden or steel drums.