|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 metric tons|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden reel + wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500 metric tons per month|
|Material:||316L||Type:||Cold Drawn, Welded|
|Condition:||Bright Annealed||Application:||Oil And Gas Extraction|
The Oil & Gas sector represents one of our principal markets for supply of a wide range of tubular product forms and materials. Our products have been successfully used in some of the most aggressive subsea and downhole conditions and we have a long proven track record of supplying products that meet the strict quality requirements of the Oil & Gas and geothermal energy sectors.
Improvements in the technology for the enhanced exploitation of oil and gas fields has increasingly required the use of long continuous lengths of stainless steel and nickel alloy tubulars for hydraulic control, instrumentation, chemical injection, umbilical and flowline control applications. The benefits of this tubular technology have resulted in reduced operating costs, improved recovery methods and reduced capital expenditure by connecting downhole valves and chemical injection with remote and satellite wells to a fixed or floating central operating platform.
Coiled tubing is available in a range of different product forms depending on the customer requirements. We manufacture seam welded and redrawn, seam welded and floating plug redrawn and seamless tube products. The standard grades are 316L, alloy 825 and alloy 625. Other grades of stainless steel in duplex and superduplex and nickel alloy are available on request. Tubing can be supplied in the annealed or cold worked condition.
• Welded and drawn tubing.
• Diameter from 3mm (0.118”) to 25.4mm (1.00”) OD.
• Wall thickness from 0.5mm (0.020”) to 3mm (0.118”).
• OD tolerance +/- 0.005” (0.13mm) and +/- 10% wall thickness. Other tolerances are available on request.
• Coil lengths up to 1500m (5,000ft) without orbital joints depending on product dimensions.
• Coil lengths up to 13,500m (45,000ft) with orbital joints.
• Encapsulated, PVC coated or bare line tubing.
• Available on wooden or steel spools.
We offers coiled control line in stainless steel and nickel alloys.
Our products are used in the following applications:
• Downhole hydraulic control lines.
• Downhole chemical control lines.
• Subsea control lines for hydraulic power and chemical injection.
• Smoothbore control lines used in fibre optic applications.